This allows you to create 2D heatmaps of any of your existing physical or logical relationships.
To create a heatmap, you choose the following…
- Select the asset to start with (which will appear in the top-left corner of the heat map).
- Choose charts and then Heatmap
- Select a property that appears on the asset you selected.
- Select the horizontal relationship.
- Select the vertical relationship.
Once you have selected both relationships, a heatmap will be generated showing you how the property is distributed along the selected axes.